Yes，Kstar is a well-known battery manufacturer in China. Kstar battery stands for safe, reliable and high-quality.
The R&D and manufacturing base of Kstar batteries covering an area of nearly 120,000 square meters is located in Zhongkai National High-tech Development Zone, Huizhou City. With advanced manufacturing equipment and quality control processes as the base, Kstar produces a full series of high-quality VRLA battery, GEL battery.
Kstar battery production line covers a series of sealed lead acid battery（FM series，GFM series，FML series， FMH series) and GEL battery from 1.2AH up to 3000AH. You are free to call for any customized.
Part of Kstar battery list:
● Capacity: 1.2-250Ah
● Features: Standard series, design lifetime is up to 5 years for 1.2-28Ah, 10 years for 33-250Ah
● Application: Small power capacity UPS/Emergency lighting/Alarm for safety
● Capacity: 100-3000Ah
● Features: High power capacity series, design lifetime is up to 15 years
● Application: Communication/ Electric power(Equipped with patent anti-leakage safety tray)
● Capacity: 36-200Ah
● Features: Standard series, design lifetime is up to 10 years
● Application: UPS/Communication/ Electric power(Equipped with patent anti-leakage safety tray)
Kstar FMH series battery:
● Capacity: 55-150Ah
● Features: Rack mount series, design lifetime is up to 10 years
● Application: UPS/Communication/ Electric power
● Capacity: 38-2000Ah
● Features: Solar series, design lifetime is up to 15 years for 2V battery, 10 years for 12V battery
● Application: Solar energy storage equipment(Equipped with patent anti-leakage safety tray)
According to a new research report released by ICT research, Kstar is still leading the China VRLA Battery market with a 13.6% share in 2019 .The market share for Kstar witnessed an increase from 13.4 percent to 13.6 percent over the same period last year.
In 2019, Shenzhen KSTAR Science & Technology partnered with Energy storage manufacturing giant CATL to construct a new lithium-ion battery manufacturing facility Fujian, China. The facility, which is being developed with an overall investment of US$150 million, is expected to have an initial output of 1GWh, manufacturing both lithium-ion battery packs and integrated products targeted at the solar-plus-storage sector.
Learn more about Kstar lithium-ion battery：email@example.com